The Waldorf Astoria is a stunning 5-star hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.
If you are looking for a classy, smoke-free, gaming-free spa hotel to stay at in Vegas, this article is for you.
In this article, I’ll share a tour of the luxurious 1 bedroom suites that go for $700-1,000 a night. I’ll also share a tip that shows you how to book these suites for nearly half price!
Read on to see if the Waldorf Astoria should be on your list.
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas Review
I fell in love with the hotel a couple of years ago, have stayed there a few times and always have a great time.
It’s located right on the strip. But don’t worry – you won’t find any smokey casino on the property.
…This is classy Vegas, not Vegas-Vegas!
In fact, the entire property is smoke-free, and it does not have a casino.
Instead, you’ll enjoy a world-class spa, award-winning gourmet cuisine and pristine, modern and luxurious suites.
View the virtual tour of the suite on TikTok here!
@insidebutaway Hotel tour: a classy 1 bedroom suite in Las Vegas at the Waldorf Astoria spanning over 1000 sqft. #luxurytravel #lasvegas #5starhotel #suitelife #luxurylifestyle #hotelroom #hoteltour #lasvegashotel ♬ Aesthetic
Staying At The Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas
My favorite room to book at the Waldorf is the massive One-Bedroom King Suite, which spans 1,040 feet and has its own living room.
- 1040 sq. ft. Overlooking the Las Vegas skyline and the pool
- A large bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and double doors closing off the rest of the suite
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Valet closet (for laundry!)
- Motorized blackout shades
- Livingroom room with a sofa, TV, and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Huge bathroom with a walk-in shower, spa tub, and two vanities with a built-in TV screen and light-up makeup mirrors
- Coffee bar with Nespresso machine
- Fully stocked bar fridge and snack drawer with items for purchase. (Spirits, wine, beer, pop, water, and a selection of junk food)
This one-bedroom suite is absolutely stunning and makes for the perfect retreat high above the busy street below.
- Wellness center offering Pilates and Yoga classes, and a gym.
- The spa offers facials, nail and beauty salon services, and massages.
- 3 restaurants
- Conference center
Dining At Waldorf Astoria
There are 3 restaurants on the property.
- Zen Kitchen: Offers breakfast and dinner service. This restaurant also has a quick-serve cafe that offers coffees, smoothies and bakery items to go.
- Hotel Bar: Drinks, light meals. Super cool ambiance on the 23d floor.
- Tea Lounge: High tea service in an Instagram-worthy space.
- Pool bar: poolside drinks and light meals.
There is also a room service menu, but I found it to be a bit limited, as a vegetarian. I’d love to see Waldorf add more fun, meat-free items to the in-room dining menu.
How To Stay In A Suite At The Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas For Less
The One-Bedroom City View King Suite costs about $700 – $1,000+ USD a night. However, I have a great hack for bringing that price down quite a bit.
Here’s how: You can use your Founders Card membership at this hotel (and hundreds of other hotels across the world) for a super discount. It can save you hundreds of dollars a night.
I am usually able to book the one-bedroom suite for about $550 a night when I book via my Founders Card app.
Take a look at the price difference between the regular price of the suites as listed on the Hilton website, and the price for the same night, same rooms when the Founders Card is activated, below.
Regular room rate, Saturday night in August without FoundersCard:
Now take a look at the room rate, for the same Saturday night in August WITH FoundersCard activated:
- The Junior Suite goes from $720 down to $369
- The One-bedroom Panorama Suite goes from $931 down to $539
- and the The One-Bedroom City View Suite goes from $1,008 down to $589
As you can see it’s worth it to be a FoundesCard member.
And no, its not a credit card – it’s a membership program that gives you a special corporate rate on hotels, airport lounges and more. Learn more about it here.
Members get other benefits such as a daily food and beverage credit, and discounted resort fees at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas too!
Plus, you can combine it with your Hilton Honors card and collect points for the entire stay!
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas One Bedroom Suite Tour – Conclusion
The next time you are in Las Vegas and want a chic place to stay, this hotel is it.
Read this next:
How To Become A Digital Nomad Book: FREE BOOK!
Get a customized activity plan for your trip: