30 Positive Affirmations For A Glow Up
It’s time to get real with yourself because you deserve the best. It’s time for a glow-up.
It doesn’t matter what life has thrown at you; it’s your responsibility to take care of yourself and learn how to love the skin that you’re in.
You are beautiful just as you are, but do not let negativity hold you back from reaching your full potential.
These glow-up affirmations are a fun way of reminding yourself that you can make it through anything in life, including your glow-up transformation. You got this!
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, we may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us
Positive affirmations are simple statements that help you choose to focus on thoughts and beliefs that result in positive changes in your life.
This is done by replacing negative self-talk with positive thoughts in your mind.
You might enjoy: How to Manifest a Glow Up With the Law of Attraction.
How to Use Affirmations?
Positive affirmation statements can be used at the beginning or end of the day.
You can begin slowly by dedicating only 5 minutes per day towards affirmations, and as you gain confidence or want to reap the benefits of positive affirmations, you can increase your time commitment.
Here is how to practice your affirmations:
- Start with a few, deep breaths to calm your mind and body.
- Repeat each affirmation at least 2 to 3 times.
- Allow yourself to feel the positive energy of these affirmations.
Also, it’s normal for these statements to feel awkward at first, but I promise they’ll get easier with practice.
Make sure to get your FREE step-by-step glow up list down below!
30 Positive Affirmations For A Glow Up
So if you are feeling down or struggling with low self-esteem, I’ve compiled a list of glow-up affirmations that can help you boost your confidence and get back to being confident in yourself again!
In order to glow up both mentally and physically, you’ll need to adopt some new, healthy habits and pay close attention to them.
Practice your daily affirmations to get the desired result from your efforts and to stay motivated as you navigate through life’s ups and downs.
- My mind is focused on becoming the best version of myself.
- I let go of any negative thoughts.
- I’m taking control of my life.
- I have a clear vision of myself.
- I release all worries about imperfections.
- I’m becoming more confident day by day.
- I see myself as the person I want to be.
- I feel more beautiful every day.
- I deserve to look good.
- The more I love myself, the more beautiful I become.
- The more I smile, the more beautiful I look.
- I love taking care of myself.
- My skin is smooth and healthy.
- Every day, I’m getting closer to my glow up transformation.
- Today, I look and feel beautiful.
Glow Up Affirmations
I’ve discovered that writing down affirmations is most effective for me in the morning, right after meditating.
It puts me in a good mood for the day and keeps me in a more relaxed, self-loving frame of mind.
- I have a great sense of style.
- I’m proud of myself for wanting to change my life and body.
- My hair looks healthy and shiny.
- I know that true beauty comes from within.
- I am expanding my perception of what is possible for myself.
- My mindset is evolving.
- I focus on my growth.
- I feel good in my own skin.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I’m proud of what I have accomplished so far.
- Every day, in every way, I’m becoming better and better.
- I trust myself to create an amazing life.
- I always make myself look and feel the best.
- I am beautiful.
- I love myself.
Read: How To Do Shadow Work On Yourself.
30 Positive Affirmations For A Glow Up – Conclusion
It takes time to glow up or to change the way you look and feel about yourself. It is not a quick fix or something that can be done in a week. But don’t be discouraged.
Don’t waste your energy on negative thinking and focus more on what makes you happy. Make these glow-up affirmations a part of your daily routine.
Don’t forget to grab your FREE step-by-step glow-up list down below!