The ADHD Shifting Method is one of the most popular shifting methods among the shifting community, and for a good reason.
Continue reading to learn how to use the ADHD method to shift to your desired reality.
How to Prepare for the ADHD Shifting Method
Preparing for the ADHD shifting method is similar to preparing for any other reality-shifting method.
This involves selecting a time when you will not be interrupted and creating a calm, distraction-free environment.
It is recommended that you meditate for 5-10 minutes before beginning this method to clear your mind of racing thoughts. If you are new to meditation, check this post out.
You can also use subliminals in the background.
Subliminal messages are hidden affirmations that your conscious mind cannot process, but your subconscious mind can.
They are said to aid in shifting because they remove limiting beliefs.
Make sure you’re also properly hydrated.
It is said that drinking water “raises one’s vibrations” (i.e., gets one into a positive mood and makes one less negative).
It is said that raising vibrations makes people more willing to shift.
Shifting can be mentally exhausting, so stay hydrated when attempting to shift so that your body does not become exhausted if/when you shift.
Do you want to steal my shifting routine? Check it out here
Step-by-Step Guide on ADHD Reality Shifting Method
Disclaimer: This method has helped me and many other shifters; you do not need to have ADHD to use this method, because shifting methods are entirely dependent on what is comfortable and effective for you.
Also, although this method isn’t mine, if anyone knows who created it originally please let me know so they can be credited!
The ADHD method is explained in detail below:
- Lie down in a comfortable position with your headphones on. The position doesn’t matter. As long as you’re comfortable, you can lay however you want.
- Look for 8D audio tracks on YouTube. You are free to choose whatever you want. It could be music, white noise, ambient noise, or something else. Put on the track, and set it to loop.
- Inhale when the audio is behind your head, and exhale when it is in front of your face.
- Count up a number after each time the audio circles your head (count ‘one’ the first time, ‘two’ the second time, and so on).
- Repeat your shifting affirmations at intervals of 5 (or whatever you prefer). You can say them just once or repeat them several times if you like.
Examples of shifting affirmations:
- I am shifting.
- I am shifting to my desired reality.
- Shifting comes naturally to me.
- I love being in my desired reality.
6. Eventually, you should start to experience some shifting symptoms. Don’t panic! It means that you’re close to shifting to your desired reality.
Some examples of shifting symptoms are:
- Feeling detached from your body.
- Feeling like you’re falling.
- You’re starting to feel numb.
7. When you feel ready, you can open your eyes. You should be in your desired reality!
But don’t give up if you aren’t there yet. Shifting takes time and is not something that can be done perfectly on the first try
Read this next: The best crystals to help you shift realities.
How To Do The ADHD Reality Shifting Method In 7 Steps: Final Thoughts
If you followed the above steps successfully, you managed to shift to your desired reality!
This method requires a bit of visualization, so if you need help with it, here are the best shifting methods that don’t.
Remember to keep your attention on what you’re attempting to accomplish.
Maintain a positive attitude and make sure you’re adequately hydrated and relaxed.
Finally, believe you can shift, and you will!