If you’re having trouble visualizing but still want to shift to your desired reality, you’ll need to use shifting methods that don’t include any visualization.
There are so many shifting methods out there that it can be hard to know where to start. Especially if you can’t visualize the entire process!
Because I had difficulty finding an easy-to-understand list of non-visualization shifting methods during my research, I decided to compile the resource below for those who are curious about reality shifting and the many shifting methods that don’t require visualization.
This handy guide will show you 5 easy shifting methods that don’t require visualization – perfect for beginners or anyone who wants an easier way to shift.
Keep on reading to find out 5 shifting methods that don’t require any visualization!
5 Shifting Methods without Visualization
Visualization is one of the best ways to shift to your desired reality, which is why most shifting methods require you to visualize.
However, visualization isn’t always possible or necessary. There are many other methods that can be just as effective in helping you to shift realities.
Here are five shifting methods that can be used without visualization:
1. The Pillow Method.
The Pillow Method is the first shifting method that does not require any visualization on your part.
It’s one of the more popular shifting methods because it’s so straightforward and easy to do.
Here’s how to do the Pillow Method:
- On a piece of paper, write down your script and shifting affirmations.
- Recite your script and affirmations aloud.
- Put them under your pillow and go to bed.
Hopefully, if you believe enough, you’ll wake up in your desired reality!
2. The Raven Method.
For good reason, the Raven Method is one of the most popular non-visualization shifting methods.
It’s not difficult, but you must maintain your cool and avoid becoming easily distracted.
This method is best used when you’re half asleep, or just very tired.
Here’s how to do the Raven method:
- Write a shifting script.
- Meditate for 5-10 minutes.
- Lie on your back in a starfish position while listening to subliminals.
- Begin mentally counting from 1 to 100 EXTREMELY slow.
- Recite identity and shifting affirmations (I am x, I am x cm tall, I go to x school)
- If you doze off while saying your affirmations, you will awaken in your DR.
3. The Julia Method.
The Julia Method is one of the most popular methods in the shifting community, and rightly so. It’s one of the best shifting methods for beginners.
Here’s how to do the Julia method:
- Put on Theta waves (the best frequency is 6hz) and meditate for ten minutes/until you feel relaxed.
- Repeat in your head, “I am shifting,” until you feel symptoms of shifting.
- In your head, begin slowly counting from 1 to 100. When you reach 100, think to yourself, “I have shifted.” You should feel signs, but it’s okay if you don’t right now.
- Begin thinking identity affirmations (for example, “I am x, my crush is x”) until you feel disconnected from your current reality body.
- Feel how good it feels to be in your desired reality. Feel all the positive energy that surrounds you. Now, “open your eyes”, you should be there!
4. The 369 Method.
Basically, the 369 shifting method is borrowed by the Law of Attraction community.
The 369 manifestation method has recently exploded in popularity, particularly on TikTok, because it is a simple and easy way to incorporate the Law of Attraction into your daily life.
It doesn’t require hours of visualizing, affirmations, or burning bay leaves, so you won’t become obsessed with the outcome or dread the practice.
How to do the 369 method for shifting:
- Write down your main point 3 times (ex: shifting shifting shifting).
- 6 times, write down your intention in a short sentence (ie. I can shift x6)
- Write down your action as if you’ve already done it 9 times (for example, I’ve shifted! Everything I need is right here! x9)
If you believe hard enough, it will happen!
5. The No-Sleep Method.
The no-sleep method is the last shifting method you can use without visualization.
How to do the no-sleep shifting method:
- Meditate for 5-10 minutes, to relax your body and mind.
- Get in a comfortable position, close your eyes and repeat in your head, “I am.”
- Repeat these two words until you get any signs of shifting.
- Then, start counting in your head from 1-100, very slowly.
- When you notice a change in your surroundings, open your eyes and you should be in your desired reality.
With that out of the way, you now know which shifting methods are best for people who struggle with visualization.
The pillow method, the raven method, the Julia method, the 369 method, and the no-sleep method are the shifting methods that do not require any visualization on your part.
Also, keep in mind that methods are just tools. So many people, including myself, have shifted without using methods.
Don’t limit yourself, and don’t convince yourself that you need a method to shift.