How to shift realities while sleeping? Which are the best sleep methods for shifting?
If you’ve been as intrigued as I have been by the recent “shifting” trend, you’ve probably asked yourself those same questions.
Because I had difficulty finding a list of sleep shifting methods during my research, I decided to compile the resource below for those who are curious about reality shifting and the many shifting methods that you can use while sleeping.
Keep reading to find out how to shift realities while sleeping with these 10 sleep shifting methods!
How to Shift Realities While Sleeping
You really want to be able to shift, and you’d like to try it while you’re sleeping because you’ve tried to shift while awake but with no luck.
If this describes you, then you’ve come to the right place.
There are numerous ways to shift realities while sleeping, and we’re about to show you all of them.
Here are the best sleep shifting methods to use:
1. The Raven Method.
The Raven Method is one of the most popular reality-shifting sleep methods, and for a good reason. It’s not difficult, but you must remain calm and avoid becoming easily distracted.
This method works best when you’re half asleep or extremely tired.
The Raven method is as follows:
- Write your shifting script.
- Meditate for 5-10 minutes.
- While listening to subliminals, lie on your back in a starfish position.
- Begin mentally counting from 1 to 100, very slow.
- Recite identity and shifting affirmations (I am x, I am x cm tall, I’ve arrived in my desired reality).
- If you fall asleep while saying your affirmations, you will awaken in your DR.
You might enjoy: How to Do the Raven Method for Shifting Realities in 5 Simple Steps
2. The Pillow Method.
The Pillow Method is the second sleep shifting method. It’s one of the most popular methods of shifting because it’s so simple and straightforward.
The Pillow Method is as follows:
- Write down your script and shifting affirmations on a piece of paper.
- Aloud recite your script and affirmations.
- Place them under your pillow and fall asleep.
If you believe strongly enough, you should be able to wake up in your desired reality!
You might like: 50 Powerful Shifting Affirmations (Desired Reality!)
3. The Intent Method.
The intent shifting method is a simple sleep-shifting method that can be used right before bedtime.
This method is unique in that it does not require any background subliminals or waves, visualization, or a large number of affirmations to be effective.
Here’s how to do the Intent shifting method:
- Get into a comfortable position.
- Think of the intent of why you want to shift.
- Right before you fall asleep, say: “I intend to wake up in my dr”.
- Wake up and you should be in your DR.
Read more: The Intent Shifting Method in 4 Simple Steps
4. The Elevator Method.
Another popular sleep method for shifting to your desired reality is the Elevator Method, which involves visualizing yourself in an elevator, with your energy levels increase with each floor you pass.
Here’s how to do the Elevator method:
- Clear your mind and relax your body in any way that feels good to you. You can meditate or do yoga, whatever calms you.
- Visualize yourself entering an elevator. Feel your energy increase/rise as you ascend.
- When you arrive at your DR floor, the door should open to reveal your DR self sleeping on their bed.
- Feel your consciousness/soul transfer to your desired self and drift off to sleep in your DR bed.
- You should be able to wake up in your DR.
5. The Alice in Wonderland Method.
The next sleeping method on the list is the Alice in Wonderland method. Here’s how to use it:
Visualize yourself sitting next to a tree. Then, someone from your DR sprints ahead of you.
Feel yourself getting up and chasing after them. You see them jump into a hold and follow them.
Feel yourself falling.
While falling, imagine objects from your CR passing by. It’s best to use things you despise (politics, people, responsibilities) because it gives you an excuse to leave our CR.
When you’re near the bottom, imagine positive things in your DR. This will give you the motivation to stay.
Take your time falling and go into great detail when visualizing your reasons for leaving.
At the bottom, there is a locked door with a key. Unlock the door and look for the person you were pursuing.
They will take your hand in theirs and say something like, “Ready to be with me?”
If you fall asleep, you will awaken in your DR.
6. The Rope Method.
Another sleep shifting method is the Rope method, in which you are lying in bed and relaxing at first.
Then you’re supposed to imagine an energy field encircling your body that grows stronger and stronger.
Here’s how to do the Rope method step-by-step:
- Lie down in a comfortable position and do not move.
- Imagine energy surrounding you, and then keep amplifying it.
- Now, either visualize or feel your DR while repeating affirmations for shifting.
- Whenever you experience symptoms, visualize your consciousness climbing a rope out of your body and through a door/portal.
- Your DR and body should be on the other side, so imagine your consciousness entering that body.
- Fall asleep in your DR body in order to wake up in your DR!
You might also like: 5 Shifting Methods that Don’t Require Visualization!
7. The Seliber Method.
If you want to learn how to shift realities while sleeping, then the Seliber method is a pretty straightforward method for you to try!
Here’s how to do it:
- Get into a comfortable position; starfish position is recommended but not required.
- Visualize 1-3 emotional scenes from your DR until your body goes numb or you begin to experience shifting signs.
- Act as if you’re blinking without opening your eyes until you shift or fall asleep.
- You should wake up in your desired reality.
You might enjoy: How to Shift Realities While Awake (6 Awake Methods!)
8. The Hug Method.
The Hug method is as follows:
- Visualize yourself waking up in your DR and feeling your feet on the floor (wood, carpet, etc.).
- Imagine a DR friend walking in and hugging you; try to feel the hug.
- Spend time with them (ex:talking). GO AT YOUR OWN PACE!
- Say goodbye to them and go to your DR bed.
- Then, recite affirmations such as “I have shifted” until you fall asleep.
- You’ll be in your DR when you wake up.
9. The Jared/Linn Method.
Here’s how to do the Jared/Linn method:
Put on your headphones and listen to some relaxing music.
Switch off the lights and lie down.
Close your eyes and visualize yourself ascending something, such as a mountain or a rope.
When you reach the top, there will be a mirror/portal; pass through it.
There, you will be in a location that means a lot to you in your DR (visualize this location in detail). Look down and you’ll be wearing the clothes you want.
Begin dancing to the music, and your DR self will join in halfway through.
When the song is finished, you will approach each other and hug, switching consciousness. When you open your eyes, you will see your CR self smiling and saying, “It’s time to go home.”
Your CR self will return through the portal, while you explore the location and return to your DR home in your DR body.
Go to bed picturing your DR life at home. You should be able to wake up in your DR.
10. The Rat Method.
The Rat method is as follows:
- Put yourself in a comfortable position and count to 111.
- Visualize your DR, including places, people, and memories.
- In your mind, repeat the following: “I am in my Dr; I have shifted to my DR; Shifting to my DR is easy; I am already in my DR.”
- Then, visualize a hallway leading to a door, with a sticky note that says “Desired Reality” on it. Go through the door with the sticky note.
- After, imagine there is a mirror. When you look in the mirror, you are your DR self.
- A bright corridor leads to a white door. Feel your energy and vibrations grow as you walk down the hall.
- When you open the door, you realize it’s your DR bedroom.
- Go to sleep after you’ve confirmed that you’re in your DR.
How to Shift Realities While Sleeping – Conclusion
Reality shifting is a tremendously powerful tool that we all have at our disposal. It’s simply a matter of learning how to tap into it and use it purposefully.
With that being said, you can use these 10 sleep shifting methods to shift while sleeping:
- The Raven method.
- The Pillow method.
- The Intent method.
- The Elevator method.
- The Alice in Wonderland method.
- The Rope method.
- The Seliber method.
- The Hug method.
- The Jared/Linn method.
- The Rat method.
Don’t forget that you have to maintain your focus and concentration on what you’re attempting to accomplish. Keep a positive attitude towards shifting, stay hydrated, and unwind.
Finally, believe in your ability to shift!
Happy shifting! Let me know if you try any of these 10 sleep shifting methods!