The Staircase method is one of the most powerful shifting methods out there, as it requires a lot of visualization on your part.
The Staircase method has become popular on apps like Amino, TikTok, and Wattpad.
It involves visualizing yourself walking up and down different staircases, alternating your current reality self with your desired reality self.
Keep on reading to find out how to use the Staircase method step-by-step in order to shift to your desired reality.
How to Prepare Yourself for the Staircase Method
Preparing for the Staircase Method is similar to preparing for any other reality-shifting technique you may try.
This involves selecting a time when you will not be disturbed and creating a peaceful and non-distracting environment.
It is recommended that you meditate before you begin with this method, to clear your mind off of racing thoughts.
The meditation app that I use and absolutely love is Headspace, you can download it for free here.
It’s a very cool and beginner-friendly app that makes meditation fun and enjoyable!
Also, be sure that you are hydrated.
Shifting can be mentally exhausting, so it’s important to stay hydrated when attempting to shift so that your body isn’t exhausted if/when you shift.
Step-by-Step Guide to Perform the Staircase Method
1. Lie down in a comfortable position where you can fall asleep.
2. Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a small room with a large staircase leading up ahead of you.
3. Slowly walk up the stairs, recalling both good and bad memories from your Current Reality. (If you want, you can imagine paintings and stuff on the walls with your current reality memories.)
4. Continue doing so until you reach the top of the stairwell. Take your time ascending the stairs. Don’t rush, and have faith in the process.
5. Imagine a large full-length mirror at the top of the staircase where you can see your current self. Assume this is the last time you’ll see your current reality self.
6. Turn around to see a large white door. Visualize the doorknob, which should be golden in color. Feel the positive energy flowing through you as you grasp the doorknob. Visualize your entire body turning golden. Take a few moments to picture this in your head.
7. Then, push the door open to reveal another staircase, this time leading down. As you walk down, imagine seeing paintings again, but this time of your desired reality.
For example, people you’ll meet in your desired reality, memories you’ll make, and so on. Feel the positive energy pulsing through you with each step.
8. There should be another door once you reach the bottom. When you open it, imagine seeing someone very important to you from your desired reality. As an example, your significant other. Visualize them extending their hand and asking, “Are you ready?“
Before you respond, consider this: are you okay with leaving your family and friends?
Think about this question, and when you’re ready, take their hand in yours and say yes.
9. As you walk down the hall with them, imagine them asking you questions like “What are you going to wear in your desired reality? Who will be your friends?” Think about it for at least 5 minutes.
10. Then, enter your desired reality by walking through the final door. The moment you walk through the door, you transform into your desired reality self. Imagine seeing your friends and family in your desired reality and hearing them say, “Welcome back,” or “welcome home!”
11. Talk to them for a while, and then walk into your bedroom in your desired reality and go to bed. Return to the starting position of the method. Watch your dr self asleep, then fall asleep yourself.
12. When you wake up, you’ll be in your desired reality!
With that being said, you now know the full process of shifting realities with the Staircase method.
This method requires a lot of visualization, so if you are having trouble with it, here are the best shifting methods that don’t require any visualization.
Remember to stay focused and concentrated on what you’re attempting to accomplish. Maintain a positive attitude and ensure that you are well-hydrated and completely relaxed.
Finally, have faith! You’ve got it!
Please let me know how this works out for you.