The Rope method for shifting realities is one of the most basic reality shifting methods, and many shifters have used it to shift to their desired reality.
It entails meditating for 5-10 minutes and visualizing your subconscious being dragged from your body by a rope.
If you have difficulty visualizing, here are the best shifting methods that do not require any visualization on your part.
Scripting is required for other reality shifting methods, such as the Raven and Pillow methods, but not for the Rope method.
However, you can write a shifting script and read it every day to imprint in your mind how you want to experience your desired reality when you successfully shift.
Keep on reading to learn how to do the rope method for shifting to your desired reality.
Getting Ready for the Rope Method.
Getting ready for the Rope method is similar to preparing for any other reality-shifting method.
This involves selecting a time when you will not be interrupted and creating a calm, non-distracting environment.
It is also advised that you meditate for 5-10 before starting this method to clear your mind of racing thoughts.
Personally, I find that meditating and relaxing my body and mind before beginning a shifting method brings me closer to shifting than not meditating beforehand.
Subliminals can be used in the background as well.
Subliminal messages are hidden affirmations that your conscious mind cannot “catch” but your subconscious mind can. They are said to help with shifting because they remove limiting beliefs that prevent you from shifting.
Make sure you’re properly hydrated as well.
Shifting can be mentally exhausting, so stay hydrated while attempting to shift so that your body is not exhausted if/when you shift.
Step-by-Step Guide on the Rope Method for Shifting Realities.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to using the Rope method to shift realities:
1. Get into a comfortable position. It doesn’t have to be the starfish position, but it is recommended to lie on your back.
2. Close your eyes and imagine an energy surrounding you and concentrate on it. Imagine it getting stronger and stronger.
3. Then begin visualizing your desired reality. Visualize how it looks like, how you look, what you’re doing, and so on.
4. Then, start reciting some shifting affirmations.
5. After you’ve repeated these shifting affirmations for a while, you should experience symptoms. Don’t panic! This means that you are close to shifting!
- Seing a white light.
- Itchiness, or tingles in your body.
When you notice any of the above symptoms, imagine climbing a rope to your desired reality.
6. When you reach the top, imagine there is a portal, and walk through it.
7. Visualize your DR self resting in the room you just entered after walking through that portal and transfer your consciousness into theirs (by that, imagine that you are now them).
8. Now, fall asleep, and you should wake up in your desired reality.
With that being said, you now know how to use the Rope method. If you followed the steps above correctly, you should now be in your desired reality!
Maintain your concentration and focus on what you’re attempting to accomplish. Keep a positive attitude, stay hydrated, and relax.
Finally, have faith in your ability to shift!
Happy shifting! If you try the Rope method please share your experience down below!